Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 1.31 IU CTF Community's Forum & ShatteR Clan's discussion board!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In memoriam GSG9...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
M3rc3h
*)S(*Leader

In memoriam GSG9... Empty
PostSubject: In memoriam GSG9...   In memoriam GSG9... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:36 pm

Greets gamers & friends!

Some time has passed since I've dropped a post here.

I was hoping that GSG9 will be back some day, one day, any day. But it seems that I was wrong, yesterday evening I talked to DjPissnelke and he assured me well of the fact that he can't host GSG9 anymore.
This post doesn't change anything, it just clears any doubt and nails the fact that the sweet swiss server is gone forever.

Let's think of the days when we all played together, in great and sad moments, where we were together in good and bad, all the conversations we've had, and what a fantastic, superb and uncomparable awesome time we all had. Including the days when we all put up some gay names, and had all those gay conversations, damn those were funny. Right Wyv? =] You didn't come that saturday, damn you!
Let's also not forget that we not only played together because we like the game, but because we are all friends, we support each other, because we decided to gave birth to a wonderful and tight circle of friendship.

The server is off, but I will never forget any of you. I love all of you, plus I may had a few bad words with some of you, NeG for an example, D3v , preZy, JOE, OnyX. Don't misunderstand me, I love NeG as only I and she knows it, I love OnyX as if he would be my son, preZy like a true friend, JOE who is among the few serious and mature people around here, and D3v, who made a fantastic step in his life and became a wonderful and respectful person, who can see things clear. I respect you mate and consider you as a great friend.

I guess this is my post for now, It felt good saying all that.
Take care, life's great: live it.

Cheers,
M3rC3h

P.S. 1.30 is where some people have moved, check on the servers one day, and you might catch a glimpse of me, or D3v, OnyX, Chr0m3 and so on.
Back to top Go down
https://s3forum.forumotion.com
NeGaTiVe
*)S(*Member
NeGaTiVe

PostSubject: Re: In memoriam GSG9...   In memoriam GSG9... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:37 pm

aww. < 3

Since now we know that it will not be resurrected, who wants to volunteer to host a new one?
hehe
Back to top Go down
tek

PostSubject: Re: In memoriam GSG9...   In memoriam GSG9... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:57 pm

<333 ya mate!
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
*)S(*Member
Wyvern

PostSubject: Re: In memoriam GSG9...   In memoriam GSG9... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:15 am

A very touching story merc ^^ I did have a fun time at GSG9 indeed.
I didn’t realize how much fun i had until it’s gone ^^
Lol merc. Don’t worry. we’ll do a Saturday like that over once. Hope I can make it then. =P Let’s start planning a date for that.
I’ll try coming on 1.30 now and then when free time is available.
In the meantime you guys take care.
Good luck & Have fun
Byebye
Back to top Go down
http://www.vince203.hyves.nl
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In memoriam GSG9...   In memoriam GSG9... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In memoriam GSG9...
Page 1 of 1