Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 1.31 IU CTF Community's Forum & ShatteR Clan's discussion board!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you use mouse acceleration?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
M3rc3h
*)S(*Leader

Do you use mouse acceleration? Empty
PostSubject: Do you use mouse acceleration?   Do you use mouse acceleration? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:37 am

Lots of new players don't understand how important this stuff can be when it comes to playing a first person shooter so I thought something like this would be nice. Let's get some people's setups and opinions posted here.

So the question would be do you use mouse accel and why?

Cheers,
M3rC3h
Back to top Go down
https://s3forum.forumotion.com
Chr0m3
*)S(*Leader
Chr0m3

PostSubject: Do you use mouse acceleration?   Do you use mouse acceleration? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:02 pm

The answer is simple... I don't

It spoils your aim and makes hand-eye coordination for precise aiming harder, not to mention, it makes those flick-shots almost impossible (they only look imposibble and they are quiet handy )
Maybe after a while I'd get used to it, but I isn't worth it. My current settings are perfect for me with 0 mouse acceleration and a sensitivity of 2 @ 1600dpi, and I get along with my aim pretty well at 1.30

Cy4 4ll L8tR
Back to top Go down
tek

PostSubject: Re: Do you use mouse acceleration?   Do you use mouse acceleration? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:52 pm

I do not use the command of acceleration of mouse!я I consider that it does not cost it.. I have the ability to manage a mouse ( A4 Tech X7 )! Honestly speaking I never use this thing ))), think and not will be! It is your choice!!

GL with D3v.
Back to top Go down
M3rc3h
*)S(*Leader

PostSubject: Re: Do you use mouse acceleration?   Do you use mouse acceleration? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:29 pm

I know I said in the 'Aiming Tehniques' section that mouse acceleration is bad in the game for your aim.
Well guess what, I've been using it in the game for a few days now and it looks like my accuracy had suffered a major improvement.

It's a godsend.

Imagine the game - if you use high sens, you can turn around quickly but you can't precisely aim at a distance. If you use low sens, doing 180 degrees turn is next to impossible.

But if you use acceleration small/slow mouse movements will result in small precise pointer movements. Faster mouse movement result in fast turns. So you can BOTH precisely aim and make insane 360-degrees rotations.

(note that it requires a huge amount of experience in mouse control)

Cheers,
M3rC3h
Back to top Go down
https://s3forum.forumotion.com
NeGaTiVe
*)S(*Member
NeGaTiVe

PostSubject: Re: Do you use mouse acceleration?   Do you use mouse acceleration? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:56 am

nope dont use it... unless its on default
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you use mouse acceleration?   Do you use mouse acceleration? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1