Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 1.31 IU CTF Community's Forum & ShatteR Clan's discussion board!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mouse?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyvern
*)S(*Member
Wyvern

mouse? Empty
PostSubject: mouse?   mouse? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 6:55 pm

just came home and found out my mouse is uhm.. : paralyzed ^^ it barely goes up.. and a 180decrees turn works 1 of the 2 times.. it loves stopping whenever i'm turning it so that means my mouse is dying right now and railjumps fail 1 of the 4 jumps.
i'd like to let it rest in peace and i'm planning on looking for a new mouse... post your suggestions to me and be a bit reasonable with the price of it.. don't be reasonable with the quality.. that's the most important ofcourse

soo i'd like to get some advice on good gaming mouses ... thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.vince203.hyves.nl
JOE

JOE

mouse? Empty
PostSubject: JOE   mouse? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:25 pm

Hi kid here is my top list of 5 cheap gaming mouses.They are all laser models after all it is 21 century.

1. Genius navigator 535. For 35 euros you are not find bether mouse i have this model and it is a copy of razer copperhead but with some improvements.Like bether cable dpi switcher is 3 buttons and etc. They can be used left handed or right handed ppl. With this baby i have killed many people.

2. Genius Ergo 525. Just the same laser in different packages.Laser is also making swiss firm who build them for logitech and razor 2000 dpi.This mouse is something cheaper then his brother 535 it cost 25 euros.But it is for right handed people so if you mastrubate with left hand this is not for you. hahahahah.

3. A4tech x7 series. It is all the same gaming family of mouses.They cost from 20 to 30 euros depending of model.But don't be cheat by the numbers of dpi . A4teach have they own standard
and in reality they never go beyond 2000 dpi.It is something like a timenudge in q3.

4. Microsoft Habu. What a mouse for 50 euros this was my first pick but i didn't have to much of cash.Hey kid you are a milioner so you can give poor Joe his long dreamed mouse for birthday?

5. Saitek GM3200. It is most exotic in my list because it offers you 3200 dpi at the price of 50 euros what a deal for cash.I bet you spend 50 euro for alcohol drugs and hookers every night in
Netherlands.I would !!! hahahaaha

Seriously this was honest top five gaming mouses for me. But you need to google it and see what is your fetish.And don't spend all you cash for mouse you also gonna need mat.Mat must be synthetic surface and the price is from 10 to 30 eur. Well Cya & Greetings kid ...!!!
Back to top Go down
M3rc3h
*)S(*Leader

mouse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mouse?   mouse? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:34 pm

Well I couldn't suggest what I didn't use yet.
I use a Logitech G5 at the moment, however, I used an MX518, which can handle faster movements than the G5.
So I suggest the Logitech MX518.

P.S. - you might find MX510 - it's different. Get the 518

Cheers,
M3rC3h

Last edited by M3rC3h on Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://s3forum.forumotion.com
Wyvern
*)S(*Member
Wyvern

mouse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mouse?   mouse? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:46 pm

mercury i can trust your suggestions because of your pro'ness
i've been doing a bit research.. blabla.. best mouse.. G5.. copperhead etc..
if you're suggesting the MX518 for me even though you got the most pro mouse atm (G5)
then i might go for that..i saw it was oly 28 euro's atm that's reasonable.. i might go for that.. ( been using a logitech mouse myself for a long time.. and i'm pleased with the design and controllable blabla

thanks joe.. but i actually haven't heard of any 'o those mouses before.. and they were around 40 euro's .. and i'm not rich! i can barely miss 30 euro's for a mouse lol...

Quote :
I bet you spend 50 euro for alcohol drugs and hookers every night
i'd rather get a pro'ness mouse instead of a hooker for 30 minutes anyways and you know what Mr.Mackey says... Drugs are bad.. don't use drugs.. so i'll listen to him.. and yeah maybe 2 euro's a week for alcohol =P
well i'll think a few nights about it... no time to go to the store this week anyways with work etc

so.. new suggestions are still welcome i guess =P
Back to top Go down
JOE

JOE

mouse? Empty
PostSubject: JOE   mouse? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:25 am

I didn't know the price of mouses are so different from country to country. If Logitech mx518 is only 28 eura it is really cheap here is from 55 to 60 and for G5 from 60 to 70 eura.And copperhead
is 65eura here what a rip off.I have a business plan you send me the merchant and i sell that shit.
In this time next year we be a millionaires !!!
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
*)S(*Member
Wyvern

mouse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mouse?   mouse? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:00 pm

nah i was checking the wrong sites hehe.. 28 euro's on some delivery site.. and it was probably second used anyways.. logitech site says its 40 euro's.. but i gotta find a shop nearby that sells mouses lol.
Back to top Go down
tek

mouse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mouse?   mouse? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:21 pm

GL Wyv.
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
*)S(*Member
Wyvern

mouse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mouse?   mouse? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:21 am

Logitech G5 Laser Mouse (Retail)
€ 39,-

omgz.. they're having a sale!.. *must have =P *
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
*)S(*Member
Wyvern

mouse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mouse?   mouse? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:55 pm

i'm now the happy owner of a G5 Laser Mouse (Retail)
thanks guys
close thread please =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mouse? Empty
PostSubject: Re: mouse?   mouse? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mouse?
Page 1 of 1