Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 1.31 IU CTF Community's Forum & ShatteR Clan's discussion board!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me, the clan and Quake Live

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
M3rc3h
*)S(*Leader

Me, the clan and Quake Live Empty
PostSubject: Me, the clan and Quake Live   Me, the clan and Quake Live I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:12 pm

Heya!

I am just about 100% sure that this message won't be seen by more than 5 people, I'll still put it down here.

I've returned to Quake, and obviously 1.31 is cheap and old and lame and empty, I won't go there, not even 1.30 since I am starting to hear the echo there also, people just don't play that anymore.

R.I.P. InstaUnlagged in Quake 3 Arena - hope to see you in:

= Quake Live =

www.quakelive.com

It is the new quake generation, it is where old and new players meet, and I play that. I could spend an entire day describing it, but I don't feel like it, so do you own recon.

I will wait to see if brotha Chr0m3 wants to play/has time to play, and if 3 clan members decide to play, the clan will be back.

Nevertheless, I am sure that the clan will remain dead because you people are not true quakers, just accidental skillful shooters who I can hear saying: "IU 1.31 or none!"

Therefore if somebody decides to play Quake Live, he/she will need an invitation, so just MSN me and I'll hook j00 up.

Cheers,
M3rc3h
Back to top Go down
https://s3forum.forumotion.com
tek

PostSubject: Re: Me, the clan and Quake Live   Me, the clan and Quake Live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:05 pm

Hey there!

Well what ill say, QL pwn!!!
Btw most of ppl play it last time more then .30 & .32...
I know what XCM play it regulare!!! Hey M3rc do you know TrabbiV8? Danny & Dryx was added hem at XCM!Is it he oldskooler?I was added hem on msn, nice guy - what i say [=
Well ppl i hope you all will play QL very soon =) Enjoy it<3

Thanks,
dev3h
Back to top Go down
M3rc3h
*)S(*Leader

PostSubject: Re: Me, the clan and Quake Live   Me, the clan and Quake Live I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:07 pm

Never heard of him.
Back to top Go down
https://s3forum.forumotion.com
Pacov

Pacov

PostSubject: Re: Me, the clan and Quake Live   Me, the clan and Quake Live I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Someone took my name in quakelive GRRRRRRRRRR!!! So now my name is Sparky007. Add me if you like
Back to top Go down
tek

PostSubject: Re: Me, the clan and Quake Live   Me, the clan and Quake Live I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Coool pacyyy, i'll add youh. My nik is Dev3h

Take care,
Dev3h.
Back to top Go down
NeGaTiVe
*)S(*Member
NeGaTiVe

PostSubject: Re: Me, the clan and Quake Live   Me, the clan and Quake Live I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:09 am

mine is:

N3GaTiVe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me, the clan and Quake Live   Me, the clan and Quake Live I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me, the clan and Quake Live
Page 1 of 1