Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 1.31 IU CTF Community's Forum & ShatteR Clan's discussion board!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The U.S. is going to hell..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NeGaTiVe
*)S(*Member
NeGaTiVe

The U.S. is going to hell.. Empty
PostSubject: The U.S. is going to hell..   The U.S. is going to hell.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:22 am

yeah the United States is now going to hell.
'
They freakin elected Barack Hussein Obama to office as the 44th president of the US. Now the press is saying 'WE HAVE ELECTED OUR FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT"...... and he's not even black! hes 50% white, 43% Muslim, and 7% Black, WTF.
Obama is promoting 'Share the Wealth" where the government looks at ur pay and decides if your making too much money, then they take MORE taxes out, so that the ppl who sit on their ass all day and do nothing, called welfare or unemployment, get more money when they dont do a damn thing and are perfectly capable to.

Now we're prolly gonna have terrorist attacks within 2 years in new york AGAIN! cuz apparently other countries (not bashing any of your nations) want to challenge the president to see if he's gonna fight back or just lay back and not do a damn thing..

Okay now Im done ranting. haha
Back to top Go down
M3rc3h
*)S(*Leader

PostSubject: Re: The U.S. is going to hell..   The U.S. is going to hell.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:06 pm

Traian Băsescu pwnz!

Romanian president FTW!
Back to top Go down
https://s3forum.forumotion.com
NeGaTiVe
*)S(*Member
NeGaTiVe

PostSubject: Re: The U.S. is going to hell..   The U.S. is going to hell.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:09 pm

i cant even pronounce that.
Back to top Go down
tek

PostSubject: Re: The U.S. is going to hell..   The U.S. is going to hell.. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:30 pm

Wellow =P

My opinion: OBAMA RULEEEEZ!!!!!
P.SWe will live - we will see.
Gl USA!!!

D3vy.
Back to top Go down
NeGaTiVe
*)S(*Member
NeGaTiVe

PostSubject: Re: The U.S. is going to hell..   The U.S. is going to hell.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:58 am

First of all.. do you even know who he is?

and why do you think " OBAMA RULEEEEZ!!!!! " ?
Back to top Go down
tek

PostSubject: Re: The U.S. is going to hell..   The U.S. is going to hell.. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:01 pm

Hey Neg i dont care on urs country xD - first!
and 2th- i like this terorist =D..
GL :*
Back to top Go down
NeGaTiVe
*)S(*Member
NeGaTiVe

PostSubject: Re: The U.S. is going to hell..   The U.S. is going to hell.. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:46 am

If you dont like my country, why are you even posting your opinion here?
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
*)S(*Member
Wyvern

PostSubject: Re: The U.S. is going to hell..   The U.S. is going to hell.. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:00 pm

uhm.. i havent followed the news etc.. for as much as i've heard = mccain = second bush.
obama = some new dude. with his own crazy plans
Back to top Go down
http://www.vince203.hyves.nl
Chr0m3
*)S(*Leader
Chr0m3

PostSubject: Re: The U.S. is going to hell..   The U.S. is going to hell.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:53 am

Heh. Maybe Obama will do a better job than Bush did. Bush took a few naughty decisions during his time, and said a few funny things which only prove that he isn't one of the brightest persons walking the earth
Btw, Hungary is going to hell also. Our politicians are ruining our country and stuffing their pockets with our money and when the situation will get hot enough (which won't happen until at least another 10 years) they will flee from the country.
Only a revolution could fix our problem, but as a wise old man once said: coward people don't have a country... and we are full of coward.. So, don't worry Neg, we're in a shitty situation too. I know this won't make you happier, but at least you know
Back to top Go down
NeGaTiVe
*)S(*Member
NeGaTiVe

PostSubject: Re: The U.S. is going to hell..   The U.S. is going to hell.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Well since today was the inauguration of obama, we had 2 fights break out about it at school.. heh..

I dont know if hes gonna do a better job than Bush, he claims he will.. but so did other ppl lol the only thing we can do now it pray for the country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The U.S. is going to hell..   The U.S. is going to hell.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The U.S. is going to hell..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off topic-
Jump to: