Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 1.31 IU CTF Community's Forum & ShatteR Clan's discussion board!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody corner

Go down 
+2
tek
M3rc3h
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
M3rc3h
*)S(*Leader

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:07 pm

This is the place where you can say anything you want, you can curse, you can invade JOE's personal life, you can fuck everyone and say every single shit that bothers you.

Have fucking fun >=),

Cheers,
M3rC3h
Back to top Go down
https://s3forum.forumotion.com
tek

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:20 pm

heya!
For JOE:
You are the most dull player in q3!! I did not yet see some players like you! Maybe i hate you or... hmm.. dunno xDD
But you so funny buahha.. damn.. Oh i know: you just G3y!! i hate Gey's!!! haha..

GL you Joe with your Gey or EMO style =P

D3vy.
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
*)S(*Member
Wyvern

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:01 pm

heya!
For Dev:
You are the most dull player in q3!! I did not yet see some players like you! Maybe i hate you or... *yeah im sure i hate you.*
But you so funny buahha.. damn.. Oh i know: you just G3y!! i hate Gey's!!! haha..

GL you dev with your Gey or EMO style =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.vince203.hyves.nl
preZision

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:04 pm

heya!
For M3rc:
You are the most dull player in q3!! I did not yet see some players like you! Maybe i hate you or... hmm.. dunno xDD

GL you M3rc with your Gey or EMO style =P

Pr3zy
Back to top Go down
http://www.penisbot.ru
tek

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:07 pm

Hey!
Wyvern now I understood that you are an idiot! really I talk with you? you ended moron yet and very young.. On your 17 years - people do not communicate so. xDDDDDDDDDDDD damn Wyv.. :D:D:D you like kid... xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

D3vy
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
*)S(*Member
Wyvern

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:47 pm

D3vAs7 wrote:
Wyvern now I understood that you are an idiot!
now you understand i'm and idiot?.. because i used the same post as yours... you'r actually calling yourself an idiot you know.
D3vAs7 wrote:
really I talk with you?
don't talk with me.. please.. spare us both.
D3vAs7 wrote:
you ended moron yet and very young
me ended moron?.. EH!? ENGLISH MAN>> ENGLISH
D3vAs7 wrote:
On your 17 years - people do not communicate so.
ah.. at my age people do not communicate huh.. i'm suprised you know the meaning of that word. so you being a bit older makes you so much smarter then me? as if kids of my age don't communicate at all?.. school is actually a perfect spot for that.
D3vAs7 wrote:
xDDDDDDDDDDDD :D:D:D ... xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
using XDDDDDDDDDDDDD in a sentence also makes me think you'r nearly retarded.

lol man.. if i'd show any person in this world with an IQ of atleast 50.. they'd probably find my way of writing more appropriate then yours in all possible ways. you'r english probably has the worst grammatica i've ever seen in my life.. people using retarded english... realy makes me think they might be retarded in real life aswell.
hurra for the 17 year old smarter than you kid.

(i mean it. i understand 50% of your english sentences.. go learn some at school .. it might help you in life.)
Back to top Go down
NeGaTiVe
*)S(*Member
NeGaTiVe

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:59 am

this is hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
tek

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:49 am

Wyvern wrote:
Im Last idiota on this world!!

yeah!! i know man,it is sorry me you =p

Wyvern wrote:
Realy i suck Joe's dick?

hmm... Im talking with Joe and he say what its true =D

Wyvern wrote:
I like to get a gob in a person from JOE!!

damn Wyv.. It is bad habit..Do you probably think that your skin on face will become younger? you wrong, disgrace to you! And you talked that you are clever =DDDD In what place?? probably in dreems! =DD

Wyvern wrote:
Im sux little boy!! my mom dont love me.. She say what im like gey =( what me do? hey guys help me.. Plz!!

On life it is impossible to be offended! Kid to you yet to live and live! Only I do not know as you will live with the disgrace...Dont warry be Huggies!=D

Wyvern wrote:
Its my sweet one sign "8==>" Momy say's what im like little gey!

Oh. Realy? apfff.. I think your place in a house for gays! Such as you it is needed to dissociate from society! you are not able to socialize normally with other people! Wyvern you fucker!!! yeah, just FUCKER! aha

(i mean it. go and suck my dick - it is your favourite employment .. it might help you in life.) Take care gey))
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
*)S(*Member
Wyvern

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:58 am

D3vAs7 wrote:
Wyvern wrote:
Im Last idiota on this world!!

yeah!! i know man,it is sorry me you =p

Wyvern wrote:
Realy i suck Joe's dick?

hmm... Im talking with Joe and he say what its true =D

Wyvern wrote:
I like to get a gob in a person from JOE!!

damn Wyv.. It is bad habit..Do you probably think that your skin on face will become younger? you wrong, disgrace to you! And you talked that you are clever =DDDD In what place?? probably in dreems! =DD

Wyvern wrote:
Im sux little boy!! my mom dont love me.. She say what im like gey =( what me do? hey guys help me.. Plz!!

On life it is impossible to be offended! Kid to you yet to live and live! Only I do not know as you will live with the disgrace...Dont warry be Huggies!=D

Wyvern wrote:
Its my sweet one sign "8==>" Momy say's what im like little gey!

Oh. Realy? apfff.. I think your place in a house for gays! Such as you it is needed to dissociate from society! you are not able to socialize normally with other people! Wyvern you fucker!!! yeah, just FUCKER! aha

(i mean it. go and suck my dick - it is your favourite employment .. it might help you in life.) Take care gey))

someone translate this for me please
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
*)S(*Member
Wyvern

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:14 am

after reading this crap over 3 times ( god i have nothing better to do i guess )i think i understand it a bit better

i'm skipping the *quotes of wyvern* part since that's completely bullshit + lies and i havent got time for that
if i make quotes of you.. atleast i'm using the real shit you wrote to spit on you.

D3vAs7 wrote:
Wyvern wrote:
well first of all.. in my country.. people like you that want other boys to suck them dicks... are the ones called gay..
i myself would nearly trow up on that idea of sucking your dick while you seem to enjoy the idea. + you realy love to mention this word: gey/gay/ghey.. there has to be a meaning why you love using that word.
i'm beginning to wonder if you might be nearly retarded.. + gay + sucky at english.

ohyeah 1 last quote
D3vAs7 wrote:

On your 17 years - people do not communicate so.
lol.. YOU are also 17.. emo?.. just because u get no communication at school doesnt mean other people get none. make some friends.
Back to top Go down
tek

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:36 pm

and hom need learn English! =DD.. damn Wyv =DDD gl in ur gey life xD

D3vy!
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
*)S(*Member
Wyvern

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:39 pm

D3vAs7 wrote:
and hom need learn English! =DD.. damn Wyv =DDD gl in ur gey life xD

best come-back ever.. damn i'm speechless... u win, gg
Back to top Go down
M3rc3h
*)S(*Leader

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:42 pm

Devy said:
"you ended moron yet and very young.."

Fucking artistic! <3
Back to top Go down
NeGaTiVe
*)S(*Member
NeGaTiVe

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:18 am

what the FUCK?!
Back to top Go down
M3rc3h
*)S(*Leader

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:27 pm

What happened guys?

You stopped fighting =|
?!

Continue please, weeh wantz ackti0nz!
Back to top Go down
NeGaTiVe
*)S(*Member
NeGaTiVe

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:09 pm

stfu.
Back to top Go down
tek

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:57 pm

Heya!
I think it will not result in anything..
M3rc have nicy avar<3 sX3h!
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
*)S(*Member
Wyvern

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:59 pm

lol you'r asking for it =D
D3vAs7 wrote:

ASSKISSER =)
Back to top Go down
M3rc3h
*)S(*Leader

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:20 pm

Wyvy pwned:
Quote :
lol you'r asking for it =D
D3vAs7 wrote:

ASSKISSER =)

That's more like it!
Back to top Go down
tek

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:24 am

Heya Wyv!
you like little boy discussion my post's... Maybe my ass - its yours authority?!?!
or you so stupid idiota!! Conduct diskusion concerning the your's sux3h and like kid3h words!
Shitass punk..

P.s (Moron)<--- Just little Moron!
Will see your kidy post's about nothin..=DD

gl fucker.
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
*)S(*Member
Wyvern

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:33 am

aw man.. forget it. i was hoping for a good post back.. but i can't understand it like always.. i'm not taking my trouble to translate it all for myself.
just continue kissing mercury's ass and you'll make it in life !
learn fecking english.. or just cut your fingers off
Back to top Go down
M3rc3h
*)S(*Leader

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:20 pm

Duuude, I just can't stop laughing at the most artistic and unique, modern style of English grammar, created by t3h d3v. =D

D3v you could make a fortune out of it, make a TV show, study some basic clown moves than go sweep goatshit with a rotten shuvvle off the garbage truck's inner fecal mattered container. You are such a sick dude, probably the best cure for you would be to masticate on some fecal matter until your heart stops fribulating.

You make my day, every time, every day.

Cheers,
M3rc3h
Back to top Go down
tek

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:22 am

4.2<M3rC3h_ i <3 ya!! ;))
Back to top Go down
M3rc3h
*)S(*Leader

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:48 am

You've made 3 mistakes in my name:

4.2<M3rC3h_

So let me correct it:

4.2>M3rc3h

The "_" is only used in this name:

4.2|^mrCy_

Cheers,
M3rC3h

(M3rc3h << 4.2)
(M3rC3h << s3)
Back to top Go down
tek

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:51 pm

Wello againe!

4.2>M3rc3h i <3 ya =P

pZ.D3v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloody corner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody corner   Bloody corner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody corner
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off topic-