Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 1.31 IU CTF Community's Forum & ShatteR Clan's discussion board!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server issue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
M3rc3h
*)S(*Leader

Server issue Empty
PostSubject: Server issue   Server issue I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:05 pm

Greetz.

As I've seen some of you really complained about my server's quality regarding it's connection, some of you even started using vulgar words and so on.

Now let me tell you something: GSG9 is off for a week now, and hosting /S3/ server isn't the most pleasant thing to do also for me.
I didn't host the server cause I have no where to play, don't worry about me. I created the server for the 1.31 community, and as long as GSG9 is off, /S3/ will be on. The server does not have a good connection but then again it is better than nothing.

I hosted the server for you people and I think I deserve as much as a 'thanks' like cultured people said, and not a "I have a shit lag here".
If you don't like it, leave.

I am not willing to listen to some of your useless whines anymore. Especially JOE my friend if you haven't noticed yourself yet.

Thank you.

M3rC3h
Back to top Go down
https://s3forum.forumotion.com
Wyvern
*)S(*Member
Wyvern

Server issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server issue   Server issue I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:22 pm

lol.. you're kinda pushing away the possibility of getting in S3 like this joe ^^
well i probably seem ungrateful aswell. i might have said the server sucks (with a smiley at the end =P).. * best excuse to use whenever i lose to you right *
even though i totally couldn't make it any better..
i actually love the ping in your server.. the laggy waves might get anoying if i get too much of them.. but that was only yesterday evening untill now..furthermore it's pretty sweet playable for me.
so here it comes: thanks for creating a server for us while gsg9 is down mercury.
Back to top Go down
http://www.vince203.hyves.nl
tek

Server issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server issue   Server issue I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:39 pm

Thank you for s3 - srv, presently he replaced us gsg9, though there were not large lags, but it better what nothing. Blagodorim M3rc3h =)
Back to top Go down
JOE

JOE

Server issue Empty
PostSubject: JOE   Server issue I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:37 pm

Wow all this post because of me.I must worth something then. I apologize to master of server !!!
And if he give me his address i will send him a golden medal.I didn't expect that someone is listen
my blablabla.And i also regret all the bad things what i did say to other players !!!
Back to top Go down
tek

Server issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server issue   Server issue I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:46 pm

Well did push speech, why you think Joe that heaved up this theme from you?

D3v.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server issue   Server issue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server issue
Page 1 of 1